• GamersCreed hosts games out of love for the creative efforts by their developers and publishers in days long gone. We do our very best to ensure that the titles we provide are not for sale elsewhere. If they are, we simply point our users to the places the games can be purchased. Should you be or represent the copyright holder of any games hosted here, and find that GamersCreed somehow is in violation of your rights, please contact us and we will happily remove the title(s).

Lord Of The Rings Online (LOTRO) - A Sudden Rescue - Smiths section

admin

Administrator
Staff member
As part of the quest chain "A sudden rescue", you travel to Gazat-Fark to check up on some dwarf smiths that were captured by orcs. Finding your way to the ground floor, there's one prisoner on the ground, and another one can be found by heading up a long flight of stairs within the area. A few other quests are triggered around the same area, which see you destroying smithing tools and killing smiths.

I struggled a long time to find the last tools and dwarves, when I re-read the quest notest, and found I missed a comment that two dwarves were dragged off behind some doors. The doors are hard to miss, but on the mini-map, are identified by the little flag (as well as a quest ring). They are at coordinates (51.0S, 115.3W), set into the side of a wall on the second level. There's a campfite nearby with an Orc Captain.

Lotro_Durbangh.png

Last edited: